Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Goon # 19

The goonWriter/Artist: Eric Powell
Publisher: Dark Horse
Published: July 2007

One more tentacle issue after this and I think I'm tentacled out.

The Goon is just an awesome comic. I think I've said this before. Powell is about the only artist that I know of who can pull of pages of just Goon hitting things. Issue 19 has Goon taking on a new menace spawned by the Zombie Priest. This new beast has taken some from Goon, but you'll never guess what. Hint: it ain't the love of his life. Or is it?


The Goon battling a beast!
Oh and this issue has this guy. Watch it, he's a biter:

man on an aligator


More Comix 365 articles:  

Fearful Symmetry
Watchmen Fearful Symmetry
Zombie Captain America, Zombie Wolverine, Zombie Black Widow
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness

No comments: